
Hello my lovely ladies,
A couple of updates for "Mujeres Takes Over Mardi Gras 2010":
- I have added a Paypal payment button that you will find on the far right under the "Where Mujeres 2010 Should Be." You can now start contributing money towards the Mujeres 2010 trip through the secured Paypal service in any amount that you choose.
I have set up a separate Paypal account only to be used for Mujeres funds. You do not need a Paypal account to contribute money. You can choose to make a payment with your credit card or checking account or log on to your Paypal account (if you have one).
When does the deposit money need to be in?
I would like to secure a cabin before January-February. This leaves everyone plenty of time to continue donating towards the total cost of the trip once there deposit is in. Payments towards the trip are non-refundable so think of your deposit as your ticket in to "Mujeres Unidas takes over Mardi Gras 2010!"
How can I find out more information about Paypal and where my money is going?
Go to http://www.paypal.com/ or feel free to ask Michelle
***Please let me know if you have any questions!
A couple of updates for "Mujeres Takes Over Mardi Gras 2010":
- I have added a Paypal payment button that you will find on the far right under the "Where Mujeres 2010 Should Be." You can now start contributing money towards the Mujeres 2010 trip through the secured Paypal service in any amount that you choose.
-Now is the time to start requesting time off. I need to know exactly how many ladies will be attending next years events by December 20, 2009. Knowing the exact number of ladies is critical in finding the correct cabin for more importantly, the right price. Please respond or comment to this post confirming that you are coming. For those that are technically challenged, tell another mujeres and they will respond for you:)
Questions:
I have set up a separate Paypal account only to be used for Mujeres funds. You do not need a Paypal account to contribute money. You can choose to make a payment with your credit card or checking account or log on to your Paypal account (if you have one).
When does the deposit money need to be in?
I would like to secure a cabin before January-February. This leaves everyone plenty of time to continue donating towards the total cost of the trip once there deposit is in. Payments towards the trip are non-refundable so think of your deposit as your ticket in to "Mujeres Unidas takes over Mardi Gras 2010!"
How can I find out more information about Paypal and where my money is going?
Go to http://www.paypal.com/ or feel free to ask Michelle
***Please let me know if you have any questions!
1 comment:
Maria(stella)
Count me in. Thank you for the update.
Post a Comment