Helloooo Beautiful Women!
Well....remember during Mujeres 2009 we talked about making Mujeres 2010 a collaborative effort? The time has come! I have a couple of surprises up my sleeve but I need help with a couple of other last minute details:
1. Arriving to Tahoe- Our cabin only allows us to have 4 cars at the cabin at once. There are quite a few casinos 1 mile away that we can park our cars at so get your walking shoes on! No I am only kidding. I know this family has quite a few mini-vans and SUVs. May I have a couple of volunteers to transport people from the casino to the cabin?
2. Check-in time at the cabin is 4pm. I am in the process of talking to the "cabin people" to ask if I can get the keys early. May I have a couple of volunteers to arrive around noon with my mom and I to help decorate?
3. Since we will most likely be de-compressing from the trip up, what do you think about taking it easy and serving appitizers Thursday night? We need to get creative with food for the 3 days that we are there. Does anyone have ideas? ***Since 90% of everyone's payments went towards the cabin reservation, I will have a little money left over for food staples (milk, eggs, bread, etc.) I would love to take turns preparing meals throughout the trip so one person is not responsible for all three days. Ideas please?!!
4. We had discussed in the past making masks prior to the trip. No worries if you have not made one. We will have time on Thursday to get our craft on and work on them then.
5. Does anyone have any party supplies (streamers, table cloths, etc.) If so, please let me know, they would be extremely helpful.
More details to come! Please comment below, I look forward to hearing from you.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for your email responses and for my volunteers! Spots are filled for decoration crew on Thursday. I've had a couple of suggestions so far that I will be posting soon but would love more! Please comment to the blog so everyone else can see the suggestions and vote! Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi Michelle, sorry commenting so late. I plan on heading to my moms Wednesday so if there is anything I can help with let me know. I did have an idea on meals. Me, my sister & Becky were talking & had said we can do a dinner one night, Saturday would be the night cause she might show up Friday night due to work. Let me know what you think about that. Maybe we can get a few ladies to get together & plan one meal time to handle.Or we head out to dinner on one of the nights?
I will prepare friday's dinner.
Anyone (2) like to help me?
I will bring 2 tri tips to grill.
Contistame por favor
(check spelling)
Mrs Japolican
1 will help with friday dinner.
Post a Comment