Monday, July 27, 2009

Cabin Possibility

Check out this cabin in Lake Tahoe. If 16 people come, the price equals to $75 a person (including tax and cleaning fee). Very roomy, let me know what you think.



7 comments:

Mrs. Japolican Acres said...

Love the cabin. Where in Lake Tahoe is it located?

Mrs. Japolican

Lianna said...

It looks beautiful. How far is the lake?

Michelle said...

Here is some more info:

River Park Estate at the base of Echo Mountain
3238 Panorama Drive, South Lake Tahoe, CA

Eleven miles from Heavenly ski
Ten miles from Sierra Ski
Twenty three miles (approximate) from Kirkwood ski resort.
Forty three miles from Squaw Valley Ski resort
Three miles to the nearest snowmobiling park and golf course
Five miles from the nearest lake
Walk to the river
Eleven miles from the Casino
Seven miles from the Y outlet shopping
Three miles from the nearest grocery store
Sixty five miles from Reno/Tahoe International Airport

Mujeres Unidas said...

This is a really good site to find detailed info on cabins available in Tahoe!
http://www.tahoecabinrentals.com/

Lianna said...

I will stay wherever you all choose Iam not picky. I have never been to Tahoe so I will be happy anywhere. Though it would be nice to have a cabin right on a lake :)

Carla said...

I love the cabin its great. you have my vote

Mrs. Viana Rodriguez said...

Hi everyone!
I hope that you are well! Maria and I just got done looking at the pictures from this year's Mujeres after receiving our Mujeres wine glass and wine bottle. Thanks for sending it Tia Caty! By the way, my wine glass arrived broken, do you happen to have an extra? I think that we should go ahead and decide on a place for Mujeres 2010. So far the choices are the house in Palm Springs, and the cabin in Tahoe that Michelle posted information on. We have to reserve it before they become unavailable for the date that we want it for. My vote goes to wherever everyone else wants to go! Michelle, can you calculate the cost of the cabin, deposit, cleaning fee, estimated cost of gas, food and beverages and divide it by 10. I did so on the Palm Springs place and it came out to about $200 a person.
Let the voting begin!